Current Volunteer Opportunities
While we always appreciate the kinds of support that jingle and fold, volunteering is a free and satisfying way to support local arts in our community.
Currently, the following volunteer opportunities are available. Please contact Gloria Hilton, Volunteer Coordinator, at (540) 593-3081 or email@example.com.
- Painting (wall painting, that is – no artistic ability required!)
- Yard care including:
- Events volunteers including:
- Traffic directors
- Food preparation or donation
- Table decorations
- Food and drink servers
- Carpentry: shelving, cabinetry and other functional pieces for the center
- Drivers who can run errands and/or pick up volunteers who don’t drive
- Folks with trucks to haul materials around the area
We are also in need of in-kind donations including:
- A sturdy rolling cart for moving food, arts supplies and more
And we are always looking for volunteers to help out around the center with special events, office support, professional advice, committee service, computer support, and much more. Basically, if you’ve got the time, the motivation, and the volunteer spirit then we’d love to hear from you! Check out our volunteer page to see all the ways you can get involved.
A Reminder to Volunteers: Please log your volunteer hours! Demonstrating your support helps in our efforts to procure grant monies.