We are currently seeking qualified candidates for our Executive Director position. Click HERE for position requirements and how to apply.
We are currently accepting resumes for our Front Office Assistant Manager position. Please read below.
Assistant Office Manager
Part Time Position – up to 25 hours per week, on-call hours dependent on needs
The Jacksonville Center for the Arts is looking for an Assistant Office Manager. Successful candidates need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to multitask in a fast paced environment to effectively meet the needs of the community. They will work directly with the Office Manager to seamlessly coordinate all aspects of the front office, including, but not limited to, the duties listed below. The hours per week and wage for this position are dependent on funding.
- Open/closing of the center
- Check and distribution of info email
- Process memberships, registrations
- Process mail daily
- Customer service
- Work with the Office Manager on database maintenance
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed for activities related to or part of front office operations including but not limited to personnel, education, gallery, and facilities
- Oversight of maintaining proper filing and/or distribution of office records including but not limited to gallery and gift shop inventory, donor and member records, facilities rentals, student registrations, volunteer information
- Works with the Office Manager to properly maintain the database records or members, donors, artists, students, etc.
- Maintain reference information (binders) for visitors and front office staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Word, preference given to those with Excel and Access experience as well
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work flexible hours including possible weekends or nights
- Must have driver license and reliable transportation
Interested candidates please email your resume to Lisa Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Jacksonville Center for the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thank you for your interest in employment at The Jacksonville Center.